Hands up if you like natural products (putting my hand up). Hands up if you enjoy all-rounder products (holding it higher). Hands up if you like products that support a good cause (reaching it as high as it can go). Hands up if you have crazy kids who like to think they are invincible and are in constant need of skin repair (waving arms around wildly). If you put your hand up for one, or even all of these, chances are you might like Fixaderm.
When I was sent this product for review, I was intrigued. As far as my preferences go, this ticked all the right boxes. Natural, check. Helps a multitude of problems, check. Inexpensive, check. Supports community projects by donating all profits, check. Any chance it can do my laundry too? Ahh, a Mum can dream.
So what is it? Well in a nutshell:
- 100% natural all purpose oil for first aid and skin repair. Contains: rose hip oil, tea tree oil, calendula, lavender, patchouli and more
- can help with – cuts, scratches, abrasions, minor burns, insect bites, chafing, acne, fungal infections, scars, stretchmarks, foot/hand care, and ageing, just to name a few
- All profits from sales support education & community health in Queensland
- 30ml RRP $14.95 (AUD)
- All natural
- supports a good cause
- Glass bottle may not be travel handy/safe
- Scent may be strong for those who are sensitive to smell, note it is NOT unpleasant
I have a saying, which comes from my precious daughter, ‘You can always tell how many brothers a girl has by her ninja kick’. With three big brothers, it comes with the territory. And with those ninja kicks, comes plenty of scrapes and bruises. And with those boo-boo’s, comes endless band-aids and skin treatments. So needless to say, to find something that is natural and safe, I am thrilled. I would have no issue with my kids wanting to apply this over and over. And over. And over.
Spiderman wanna-be antics aside, I’m also really impressed with the fact that all profits go towards a good cause. I just couldn’t fault that. So, would I repurchase this product? Yes I would. And I might even get one for my Mum. I know she would love it too.
* Disclosure: this post contains product sent for consideration. This is not a sponsored post, all opinions are honest and my own.